Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Give the girl a drink!

I am having a fat frumpy "I feel ugly" nothing is going right day today.
  • I am stressing over money

  • I am stressing over being Bridesmaid for Melbourne Lady

  • I am stressing that we dont have enough time left to organise the wedding to what we imagined it all to be and including all we had wanted (like OOT bags etc....)

  • After being 99.99999% on who I want for bridesmaids, I am now doubting my decisions

  • My birthday is 9 days away... and I hate getting older.

I have 101 things I need to do and most of it before end of May and I just cant see it all happening!! On top of that Melbourne Girl's hens night is the last weekend in May and I still haven't managed to get flights over there cause the $$ we have we need to pay our celebrant!! Seriously considering a credit card.... but dont want to get into debt!

Oh dear god I need a cocktail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment