Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not Want.

So after finding some inspiration for pre-wedding shoots and other bits and pieces, I have started to realise what I definetely Do Not Want!



Can you pick what is??




HUNCHED OVER BRIDESMAIDS!!!!!

There are 101 other poses and yet they all bend in and hunch over. I am quite tall, well tallest out of all my friends and in some pics I am slightly bent at the knee leaning forward to make myself get to their height and I hate those photos! Thankfully it only took me till I was 17 to realise the error of my photo standing ways and always stand tall nowadays and these pics just remind me of that. Then again if you're trying to cram in a monser of a bridal party with like 10 ladies I kind of understand but again, there are millions of other stances/angles/arrangments to do that do not require this.

If I see my girls doing it, I will go Bridezilla on their asses. Never mind the crappy cake or wilting flowers, bend/hunch together Bridesmaids and you will set me off!


No comments:

Post a Comment