Thursday, June 18, 2009

Peace and Quiet

So for a short time my To Do List weddingwise anyway, is up to date and I have a few weeks breathing space before I update it. I can not wait to get back to Melbourne and have some fun with Melbourne Lady before her big day!




And once again all is right in the world... House is all sorted and totally ours now which is another plus and with the celebrant booked, that tops the big important things off! *happy sigh*




What I can do is start to get ceremony/reception decoration idea's as when we get back from Melbourne, I have an appointment with the decorators so it would be nice to have some examples on what we want. But thats still nothing urgent so need to worry about it!




This is me.. a relaxed stress free bride lol

No comments:

Post a Comment