Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stupid Perth, Stupid Australia.....

Most of my bits and pieces so far have come America.

Even with the cost of postage and exchange rate, the items that I have managed to find in Australia are still more expensive!! That’s if I even can find them, there are like 3 good Australian sites/shops for wedding related things. It’s ridiculous

Now I am looking for compact mirrors and even ebay is failing me. But wait – look over there, the knot once again kicks ass and has exactly what I want for 0.20c cheaper than the Australian one that is rectangle, not round and has an ugly cartoon on it instead of just the word “Bridesmaid

I think there is a big gap in the wedding market for these kind of things, at a reasonable price. Maybe if there was more competition places like Pink Frosting wouldn’t charge so much and PIOT as fabulous as it is wouldn’t be so complacent when being asked about items they do not have in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment