Monday, November 16, 2009

It's all up to Lovely and the Girls.

So I have mentioned previously how slightly control freak I am and mentioned what I had wanted/might have slightly started to plan for my hen happenings.

Now I have my fantabulous bridesmaids I also understand, traditionally, that is their role.

I have been fighting with my inner controlling self and my brain as I know I can trust my girls with this. I guess I don't really have to but I kinda want to. So I am giving Lovely, who I have decided to make 'head bridesmaid', full control and even though I would like to be kept some what in the loop with the going on's (to keep my inner control freak happy) dare I say it...

I am reliquishing control!
*insert gasps from the crowd here*

But since my Mum has kind of been number one for ages since I took so god dam long to choose Bridesmaids, I would like for them to keep her included as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment