Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Could this be it?

I thought adding pink to the colour scheme would help me along.

Fail.

Looking over my file I have done a lot of looking through different idea's and a gazillion colour combinations. I was really set on Marie Antoinette French Provincial but maybe if I had gone to somewhere like the Grand Chancellor in the city it would be muchos easier rather than a plain simple ballroom which will take more money than we have to get the effect I was after.

One of my favourite combinations was the aqua and red. I love the boldness to it and it feels fresh and funky. Sadly OH wasn't keen.

Pink. Enough said.

Black and White. Throw abit of red in but naaa...

Damask. Elegant. Classy. Can add vintage touches. TICK!

The very first idea I had come up with was this. Only I really like the guys in grey suits. Everyone says, go with your guts and that your first instincts are usually right so well maybe this is the way to go. Black, White and TB with damask patterns.

Time is starting to fly by, we're already in Febuary so could this really be my final choice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment