Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoes. The never ending saga.

When Lovely and Sprinkles went to Melbourne they brought me a present. A present so wonderful I took 101 photos of it. Here are 3 of those.


Pink Sparkly Soled Ruffled Top Heels.

These come in an ivory. But they were also way more than either of them should have spent on me.... and more than I want the girls to spend on shoes. Maybe I could subsidize some of the cost as part of their thankyou presents for being bridesmaids?

That said, Pony will most likely be unable to wear them, so guess I just wasted time thinking about it.

I had also considered letting them go and just choose their own shoes but unless I tell the photographers no full body shots or later crop the shoes out, it is just going to annoy the bajesus out of me! All matching and pretty and the same..... then....

Where I would much rather this, so much maybe we will ALL have matching shoes?!




No comments:

Post a Comment