Monday, May 10, 2010

Lightbulb Moment

While boredly browsing last night I came across a post on Wedding Bee from Miss Cola which sums up my situation with H2B. See it here


Me: So should I google for some aqua socks?

Him: Why?

Me: For the wedding moron.

Him: Why?

Me: To wear. Then you get a cute little photo like this *googles sock photo*

Him: Oh. Why?

Me: Cause it's cute and makes nice photos

Him: I thought we were going to wear black cause you do that when you wear a suit.

Me: Ok, how about these socks *googles groomsmen socks* It has Groomsmen on it and you can get the Groom ones.

Him: Ok that'll work. I still don't understand why.


Well you don't really need to understand it, just do it lol!


So reading Miss Cola's post, I felt like she knew what was in my mind. I made him read it, complete with turning the TV off so he had little choice to do what I asked and his response was:

"Hey, they're like us - she said the same thing about sock photos!"


And... by george, I think he got it!!! Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment