Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thanks Mr Postman.

There is always that excitment of seeing something in your letterbox that looks a little different to the normal white envelopes that contain..... bills. I used to whinge as a child that I never got mail when Mum and Dad had like 10+ letters each day and just wait for Christmas when I'd get some cards addressed to me. Those days are long gone and I'd be content to have an empty letterbox once again.

Well after a few days of total misery I got a perk yesterday arvo, courtesy of the mail man delivering my latest Etsy purchases. It came in a padded yellow envelope with a variety of stamps all around the edges and as soon as I saw that corner of yellow poking out of the front slot... I knew what it was.

And I wasn't disappointed!



purchased from Azure Treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment