Thursday, April 9, 2009

Much Love for Google!

My favourite phrase is "google it". If there is something I dont know or need to know or want to find/see etc... google it is.


I was just on google (i know, crazy right?) and was in images looking for some bridesmaid inspiration and noticed a new tool. So since I was looking for bridesmaid things I typed in Bridesmaid in images and all the results popped up and then in the toolbar under where you enter your search, it says All colors and you can select a colour for what you're looking for!!


How ingenius!!


So I put the color as Teal and all the search results where in that colour range!!


So much easier and more convenient......



♥ I LOVE GOOGLE!! ♥

These lovely dresses came up in the search and I just had to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment