Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something Blue

With my wedding I want it to be traditionally modern. I want to add my touch to things and in keeping with the something borrowed, something new thing I decided to have my something blue as my shoes rather than a hankerchief or garter. Not that there is anything wrong with that but.... eh.

And well if I just happen to have to go out and buy new shoes for this purpose then you know two birds, one stone!!

Being the SATC fan that I am, I went back to the fab 4 for some inspiration and remembered Carries Manolo's that she left in the unbelievable closet Big made her. Now if only I was a rich girl who could actually afford Manolo's. Sadly I am not and I most likely be left settle with something from Spendless shoes - $20 specials. I have tried the "its my wedding i deserve special shoes" arguement with H2B but sadly, he just doesnt understand. Not even the "but if you love me" line worked!!
But a girl can dream and I thought I would let you all into my fantasies! Oh how I would kill to walk down the aisle in a pair of these!







You can buy these babies for about $945(US) from: Neiman Marcus

Red soles get me excited (ask Lovely) $795 (AUS) from: My Catwalk



I was originally going to be wearing these but unfortunatly the platform base makes me about an inch taller than H2B - he is 6'4 or maybe 6'5 I cant remember *blush* and I didnt even think about it when I got them. On the plus I do have a cute pair of shoes I just wont wear when he is around.

They're from Betts and I got them in the christmas sales for $30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment