Monday, April 6, 2009

Just a little on Miss to Mrs

I intend on keeping this blog completely anonymous but just so you can kind of get an impression on the person I am I thought I would list a few things about me:

♥ I am found in Australia

♥ I am currently 21 (22 this year though, 23 when married)
♥ I am the biggest Sex and the City fan
♥ I drive a VW Beetle
♥ I love Melbourne (but do not live there unfortunately)
♥ I have a shoe and purse addiction - combined I have over 100!!
♥ At the moment I am loving: Kate Miller-Heidke, Lily Allen, The Ting Tings and Lady GaGa!

♥ I drink WAY TO MANY cocktails
♥ I get excited by the word Sale!
♥ I believe that no matter what anyone says, golf and cricket will NEVER be interesting!
♥ I have a soft spot for the Disney Classics (bambi, dumbo, cinderella, snow white etc)

♥ I have a slight obsession with My Little Ponies..... and Elephants.
♥ Before I am 30 I will travel Europe or at least see France and Rome!
♥ I cry everytime I watch The Notebook.
♥ I have a phobia about Dentists *cringe*
♥ I have two cats and I ♥ them to bits but not in a crazy cat lady way
♥ I wish everything could be eaten Fondue Style
♥ I have recently become a Twilight addict though the reason why is escaping me

♥ I dont actually like coffee but I ♥ Vanilla Lattes!




So there you go ... now you know stuff about me!!



And one finally thing - I love my engagement ring. I feel so 'd, its a 1ct brilliant cut and has pink argyle diamonds on the band. Not a great pic but its the best I can get of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment