Sunday, April 5, 2009

HTH!

I am a member on quite a few of the wedding forums around the place and have noticed in normal typing and what not I use the abbreviations used on those sites so incase I use them and you're not sure on what it is I am talking about exactly - here is a reference page for them!


FIL Father In Law
MIL Mother In Law
SIL Sister In Law
BIL Brother In Law
*F in front of the below means future*

H2B Husband To Be
SO Significant Other
FH Future Husband
MOH Maid of Honor
BM BridesMaid or Best Man (depending on context)
FnF Friends and Family

OOS Order of Service
BTW By The Way
AFAIK as far as I know
FWIW For What It's Worth
FYI For Your Information
HTH Hope This Helps
LMAO Laugh My Ass Off
LOL Laugh Out Loud
OMG Oh My God
T2YS Talk To You Soon
TIA Thanks In Advance
TMI To Much Information
WTF What The F@%K

---

HTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment