Saturday, April 4, 2009

This Wedding Thing

Friday night I was out with a couple of fabulous girlfriends and as usual there was a good hour or so of conversation that sadly involved me, whinging about my FMIL (Future Mother In Law) and wedding discussion in general. Thankfully these two girls are as I said simply fabulous and since becoming engaged, I have learnt the harsh realities of when good friends go bad and I'm left with Frenemies. On the plus I should thank those girls as it is making the Bridesmaid selection a much easier task! But thats all for another post.

So Fabulous Friend 1 who shall be known as 'Barbie' (hair extension joke) and Fabulous Friend 2 who I will call 'Lovely' (because she is) for the purpose of this blog soon suggested I should create a blog and join the world of thousands of other frustrated, charming, amusing and planning brides on their quest to the altar. I have blogged before but gave it up in fear as I discovered my mother knew about it and it was filled with my 'just moved out of home and became single "escapades" that I dont particulary want my Mum to know about' kind of thing. When I got home Friday night I realised 'Lovely' maybe onto something and so I got onto Blogger and "This Wedding Thing" was created.

So to any who may come across TWT - Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment