Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A little stressed out at the moment.

I have a budget, and I am trying sooo hard to save $$ but I am so friggin stressed out I am going to my hairdresser and getting my hair cut, coloured and blowdried!!!
I also found 3 grey hairs in my part line this morning and dont want to know what lies beneath. I know they dont really appear over night but how could I have missed them for so long? Right there in my part, I look at every day. Over it.


My word of advice to anyone:
Do not try to buy a house, sort out renters for another, be a Bridesmaid and have a full time job.... All while trying to plan your own wedding! I have so taken on to much right about now!

It's all good, as soon as we get the house sorted and the tenants moved in that'll be a huge load off my mind and in 3 weeks Melbourne Lady's Wedding will be over and yeah. Just been a rough couple of days.... I can see the sun coming out from behind the clouds... Kinda. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment