Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Melbourne Lady

So as I went to see Melbourne Lady for her Hens, I was finally able to see her e.ring in person and WOAH!! It would have to be at least 3 cts - its just like a wall of sparkle! Melbourne Man really did a good job picking that one out. Then again, big and sparkly - you can not really go wrong with that. What girl doesnt love bling?? My poor little 1ct seemed tiny in comparison. Her side diamonds where as big as mine which is how I know its gotta be 3ct at least. Mmm Diamonds!! Sure are her best friend lol

Her shoes are Alan Pinkus and come in at a daring $299. She loves her shoes and hell I love those shoes! My darling H2B is shocked, then again he still in the dark about how much things really do cost when you put the words "bridal" and "wedding" with it. He also begged me not to do the whacky and I assured him, as tempting as it is, I'll TRY not to lol... But dam, they are stunning!


And of course here she is in her amazingly beautiful dress, looking every bit the bride. Aaaww.... Only 17 more days till I am back to complete my Bridesmaid duty and 23 days till she will be walking down the aisle to marry the total sweety that is Melbourne Man! *squeals* So excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment