Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hm...


So we have decided floral centerpieces for the tables will be what we are going for. But how exactly has yet to be confirmed and flowers are so dam expensive!!


At the moment I am really loving these, particularly the bowl holder. Now if I can just find something like that cheap ($20 or under) we'd be on our way.

I have also sourced a flower wholesaler that has agreed to make these up ready for my granparents (mum side so not as hopeless) to pick up the Friday afternoon before the Saturday wedding when they head down as its like 10 mins from their house, so they'd be fresh. I do love the roses but they are looking at about $100 rather than the $40 for the wild flower bunch.... This is hard. What would Marie do? Let them eat cake instead I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment