Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh dear...

On Wedding By Color I have been watching one lady plan her wedding. I came across it half way through and her theme is also Marie Antoinette based. Everything she did I have trying to work out how it could work for me and admired it all, the vintage photo frames as table numbers, the flowers she had across the bridal table, her french inspired table linen.... Everything.


I haven't been on there in about 3 weeks and in doing so missed the big day but have just been gladly and eagerly reading up on it all dying to see how it all worked out on the day and well.... Fail. Epic Fail.


It just didnt work, she didnt put all the wonders that she had been gathering this whole time together properly and now my biggest fear of it all looking half done or not put together has grown. Bring on the cookie cutter wedding in the same shade of aqua as everyone else thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment