Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Part of the Family.

H2B and I are eagerly waiting for the day we can bring our new little furbaby girl home. We still haven't thought of a name though I am pushing for Holly/Ella/Ellie but he is being v.stubborn about it. Cause she is just so adorable here is a quick pic :) She was 3.5 weeks in this one!!


Anyways, so I have been thinking about our engagement/pre-wedding photo shoot. We'll be getting it done around this time next year, maybe August/September and I thought how it would be awesome to be able to include her. Sadly the kitties will miss out but I am also looking into getting a pet photographer out to do some portraits of all the pets so they're not missing out completely. And as much as I love the cats, they are different to dogs. It won't be every photo with her in it, just a couple.... here are some pics of people who have done it as well for some inspiration! Love it!!

Photography By Petti

Alan Hutchinson Photography


Melissa Jill - found on google


And one more of our little girl cause she deserves more blog time!!!
taken at 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment