Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Found them!!!

So a few posts back I mentioned for table centers I was after something like this.....



And guess what I just found.




The blue bowls for them to go in!!!




This is what I first had in mind for them as I had only seen the pic of the left. After seeing the pic on the right I had more of an idea what I was actually after but now I just found jumbo blue desert bowls that are just to perfect for words!!

Now to decide on the flowers to put in it. I love the collection in the pic on the right but can I really justify the extra expense for something a majority of guests are hardly going to notice or remember?? I think so, but the budget does not. Let's see what it's looking like next year - but at least I now have the bowls for them to be set in!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment