Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Melbourne Lady to the Rescue

Had a massive chat with Melbourne Lady last night, two and bit hour worth actually.

And I feel sooo muuuuch betterrr now!

I also have new inspiration, I mean I am me. I can plan anything. I have awesome ideas. I know what I am doing, and I can totally pull this wedding off. Woo!

So after I got off the phone and let everything she said about fabulous I am sink in (pep talks rock) I looked at everything I had done so far. I still love the tiffany colour. But am slowly working in my ultimate favouritest colour ever in to things - Pink!!


When I first started with the tiffany blue colour Mum once said the reason why I am having trouble with some things is because I was so far out of my comfort zone. Tiffany Blue isn't an aqua blue, true TB is going into green and I LOATHE green. I think she may have been onto something as since I decided pink for the BM dresses, things have slightly seemed more clearer to me.


And after last night, looking at everything, I am still going with that vintage vibe and my offical colour palette I can actually say, instead of pastels with tiffany blue as the main colour behind everything, is pale pink and tiffany.



Watch this space for further details!!


No comments:

Post a Comment