Thursday, April 22, 2010

And I am not as pretty as those girls in magazines...

...and neither will be my wedding.

I look at blogs, I look in magazines. I browse photographer blogs. And all the weddings are just beautiful. I don't have a planner as such, I am not very crafty so why hell did I choose to do DIY nearly all of it?! I want everything to be perfect. And I don't think it's going to reach my expectations.

I know a wedding is about the ceremony.

But really, if it was, NO ONE would be doing any of this shit. Face it. Everyone wants everything to look and pretty and fabulous.

I really wish last year we had moved the date. Things are tight as it is but the expiditures are piling up faster than we can. I hate it. I want my old life back, those beautiful pre-wedding days when we had one tiny mortgage and totally disposable income.

Hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment