Thursday, April 22, 2010

May To-Do List

1. Order Wedding Bands!
OMG I just gave myself a panic attack thinking about May and then seeing it's only going to be 6 months out from the wedding. 6 months. 6 friggin months. *has mini heart attack*
The bands won't take 6 months to order in. They will take 8-12 weeks for Marks and then about 6 weeks max for mine. But if we do it now, we will have them and they will be there and we won't have to worry about them until it comes time to pack them in the suitcase for the trip Down South.

2. Order My Wedding Dress.

3. Order the Bridesmaids Dresses.

4. GET BRIDESMAID SHOES TICKED OF THE LIST ONCE AND FOR ALL
I am so sick and tired of shoes. I hate them. I don't even have shoes for me! I am making myself panic, imagining on the morning of the wedding, there I am running around Busselton waiting for Target Country or something to open to run around in a fit trying to find anything to go on my feet. Same with the girls. Arg!

5. Decide on when/where/etc the details of the prewedding photo shooot.

No comments:

Post a Comment