Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh Make Me Over!

I left a message with my makeup people wanting to book in for some prewedding pampering and I could have married the woman on the phone when she started asking me a whole bunch of questions that just seemed to satisfied every inch of almost breakdownish bridal brain.

Girly fun.

Pampering.

Being spoilt with champers and nibblies.

Having the salon closed while I am there to get the undivided attention of the staff and no interruptions or delay

And the kicker…


we like to make sure when our brides leave us, they really feel like the princess they’re suppose to leading up to and on their wedding day and leading up

I have yet to have that truly complete glowing bride moment. I had it on the phone with Vanessa. I think the time before that was when I had people gushing over me in my wedding dress but apart from that, those moments have been few and far between.

Anyway, getting off the phone with V and thinking about it, I have images like the one below, only with Mum, FMIL and Melbourne Lady hahaha as we're booked in for Wednesday before the wedding when we make the trip down south for wedding preperation. I can’t wait. Bring on those champers and that pampering please – I may even get a massage, and I don’t even like them. But hey? Why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment