Sunday, August 8, 2010

3 months.....

Well my blogging hasn't really been to update lately.
A quick recap:
  • Dresses were sent on the weekend. If the stupid UPS tracking site ever decides to actually load, i'd be able to tell you where abouts in the world they are currently sitting.

  • I can tell you that H2B's wedding band went through Singapore Airport at 2:25am this morning as FedEx is letting me see where my parcel is heading.

  • Finally for the MIL's guest list. I've only been asking for it since about.. July last year. That was to send out STD's with Christmas Cards and that never happened as she never gave a list and so after another 8+months.... Almost at the point where I was going to crack it completely and say "No guests for her at all" it appeared.

  • Been looking over the invitations and sorting out the RSVP card and those kind of things and with Lovely doing an awesome job with the main template, trying to work out how the above can be done to match. Do I stick with Damask? or is just to hard?? Will plain rsvp cards work? Maybe I can just stamp the fleur thing on? One day I will be able to make up my mind on things, until then I will question every detail as I have for the last 2 yeas. I used to be able to make up my mind, and I can with everything else... just not things to do with our wedding.
Otherwise, for 3 months out.... everything is as it should be.

For awhile I was getting stressed out and hating the wedding, having a long deep talk with H2B I realised I wasn't hating the wedding as such, I was hating everything that surrounds the wedding, the money disappearing as we start to make payments, family: especially the loss of my Grandad, and how the wedding seems to have had an effect on the people in my life such as loosing Pony as a friend. It now also feels like I being isolated by the other two ladies for what ever reasons which isn't helping my miserable mood I am stuck in lately, and I really miss Melbourne Lady and hate that she isn't here as she always seems to know what to say!

But what can ya do?

I'm taking each day as it comes as there isn't anything else I can really do! After the last 3 whirlwind months, I have finally really accepted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment